Found this cute little gadget on clearance at Target, and garlic chopping will never be the same!
Seriously, chopping or mincing garlic by hand is, for me, just a tedious, sticky mess. And as much as I do love my garlic press, it mashes the garlic a bit too much for many recipes. I will never be without a little garlic chopper like this again--it cuts the garlic up into the perfect size mince, and cleans with just a nice rinse under hot water. I've used it dozens of times since I bought it a few weeks ago. One of my new favorite 'kitchen toys'...and it was on clearance! Score!
Tip: If you get one of these, you'll need to scrape out your garlic with a butter knife, then tap out whatever is left with the side of the butter knife. Very easy!
Find it here on Amazon (affiliate link):
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links. I'm eligible to receive a small commission whenever a product is purchased through these links. Little Big Harvest is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I only post links to products that I either have and know to be awesome, or products that I know would be useful for urban homesteading ventures! Thank you in advance for your understanding and support!
On November 16, 2020, the https://bookvedulich.blogspot.com/2021/03/ve-may-bay-di-my-gia-re.html
ReplyDeletegovernment of South Korea https://trithucdulich.blogspot.com/2016/07/ao-mong-tay-nang-tien-con-say-giac-nong.html
announced that Korean Air will https://monanngondiadiemdulich.blogspot.com/2021/06/list-10-mon-an-dac-sac-kien-giang-cang-an-cang-ghien.html
buy Asiana Airlines. The Korea Development Bank will provide 800 billion https://ngauhungdulich.blogspot.com/2021/03/mua-ve-may-bay-di-han-quoc-gia-re.html
won to support the merger. The combined airline https://nhungchuyendicuocdoi.blogspot.com/2018/04/mon-thum-ai-khach-quy-o-tay-bac.html
will operate under the name Korean Air.
E23D7391E6
ReplyDeletetakipçi tiktok
Whiteout Survival Hediye Kodu
Para Kazandıran Oyunlar
101 Okey Vip Hediye Kodu
nautica swivel accent chair
43DBB7DA
ReplyDeleteagoda güvenilir mi
agoda güvenilir mi
agoda güvenilir mi